Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mission Calls

John is expected to receive his mission call later today. It's weird, but I'm kind of nervous for him... kinda got that butterflies-in-the-stomach feelin'. It's odd being on this side of the mission and seeing my little brother almost takin' off. Hard to believe! I'm so excited for him!

Laurie wrote on my wall on facebook (great... now I have to get that KABOOM! stuff that Billy Mays sells on TV to get it off). She said thanks for the chat, that it was nice catching up a bit, and that she hopes we can do it again soon. That was Monday, the day after we first talked. Hmm.. was I on someone's mind? :)

Speaking of being on someone's mind, Trisha texted me yesterday at 10 am (kind of unusual for her) and said that she was thinking about me and hoped that I had a good day... well, I did! Wahoo!

2 comments:

  1. Dan, it is weird having John getting his call isn't it. I am excited to hear where little bro gets to go. Sounds like other things in life are going pretty well for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird to me too that John is old enough. It scares me a little because time went so fast. It will be our turn to send Andrew before any of us blink!!

    And Dan, I'm proud of you for updating us more often!! LOL

    ReplyDelete