Monday, July 28, 2008

Cute girl!

Well, another week passed, and as many of you already know, Laurie came down this weekend. It was a very fun weekend (though awkward at first -- I mean, how do you determine how to act after a fun weekend then time apart and getting back together -- ie: was it all real? Did she really feel that way about me? -- she did!). She said that she feels more affections toward me this time around than she did last time. I feel like it's a much more mature romance. She's such a good girl and inspires me to do what I've known I should do for a long time. Yeah, I already miss her... I still haven't figured out if I'm going to be able to go to Idaho this weekend, but I'm still really working to figure out the details. When I told her that, she said "I truly hope you can come"... I do too!

Oh, a fun little text chat we had yesterday! :)
Dan: My family is all mad at me, and it's your fault! :)
Laurie: How do you figure?
Dan: Because they wanted you to be here!
Laurie: Can't say that I blame them- i wanted to too
Dan: They're all prying me to get married asap... :)
Laurie: And they think i'll take you off their hands?
Dan: You won't?
Laurie: It depends on if some one were to ask me to...
Dan: Someone? Or me?
Laurie: You- it might not be so special if john asked
Dan: We'll see... I'm excited about us... My whole family knows that
Laurie: Mine too
Dan: I'm glad!
Life is good, and man, is she a cute girl, or what?

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable and I'm excited for you guys! I hope things continue to go well!

    ReplyDelete