Thursday, July 3, 2008

California!

Okay, so maybe this post won't be like the norm, but I thought you'd all like to know what the heck happened to Dan in California! This was a well-needed break from the norm. We spent a lot of time in Valencia at Six Flags... It was a blast! We also played on Long Beach. Maybe I should let the pictures do the talking. They do, of course, speak 1,000 words each... Let's just say I don't want to spend the next 3 years writing about what they can say.

This is me being tougher than Batman infront of Gotham City -
Note the Batman Cutout behind to the left.



What's Six Flags without a little fun with your best Warner's Bros. Friends?


In the Pacific Ocean. Gotta love Beach Frisbee! :)

This all made for a fantastic trip, but it's always so nice to be home. Heck, I even got a little tan (though I know that may be near-impossible to believe! Ha!) What a wonderful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment