Monday, December 29, 2008

The Holidays

It's hard to believe Christmas is already over for another year. Time flies...

Dan and I had a great first Christmas together. We enjoyed spending time with Dan's side of the family and participating in their fun traditions. Santa was good to us this year. We're both stoked about the Wii and are looking forward to the grandkids eventually giving us a chance to play on it! Dan also got me the cup stacking set I've been wanting. Nerdy, I know...but since seeing it on YouTube I've been wanting to try it out. I think it's way fun and plan on smashing Dan's record here some time soon.

It was a wonderful Christmas. I enjoyed being around so many little children. Despite the noise level and chaos, I love how easiliy little children invite the Spirit and can help you focus on the real meaning of the season.

Random side note that has absolutely nothing to do with the holidays: Dan and I found a couch over the weekend and we'll be picking it up today. Our first furniture. Wahoo! We're getting really excited about our little apartment in Springville and hunting for furnishings has been a fun adventure. We'll be in this week and hopefully have a few days to get settled before the new semester starts.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH for getting your own place!!!

    It'll fill especially nice and quiet after having all of us down there for Christmas!

    Shoot....I need to pull out Stephen's cups sometime and get practicing!!

    ReplyDelete