Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year!

Well, a new year was ushered in by the making and wearing of awesome hats, and playing games with Laurie's family. It was quite an enjoyable evening. With the new year here, school has begun again, and is now in full swing. I'm taking 18 credit hours, and Laurie is teaching and learning grammar (it's about time, if you ask me! :) It's gonna be one BUSY semester, but, hey, we can handle it! We're tuff.

Also, we moved into our little apartment. I like it, though. It's really grown on me. When you have each other, a place to live, and food to eat (and perhaps a Nintendo Wii, ha!), what else do you really need? We're very blessed, and things are going smoothly!

3 comments:

  1. We sure wish we could have been there! I was especially bummed about not making hats :)--oh well, hopefully we'll be there for next New Year! I wish we could see your apartment--post some pics--cozy isn't so bad! hey Laur--are you keeping up on your running? I just started training for another
    5k--wishing you luck this semester!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you guys would have pics of your apartment up....maybe I'll just have to show up on your door step!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, slackers. I know ya'll are busy and newlyweds, etc., but us loyal readers need a bone here! Post some cute apartment pics or something! Geez people!

    ReplyDelete