Monday, December 1, 2008

The Meservys...

So, as most of you know, Dan and I got married on Friday. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The beautiful weather held out and though it got a little chilly taking pictures outside the temple after the ceremony, we honestly can't complain. We were very blessed to have most of our family with us at the temple. We truly appreciate and love each of you who came out to support us on our big day.







After the temple we went with my family to take some family pictures. We had hired a photographer as a surprise for my mom and dad's Christmas present this year. It was the first time we had had all of us together in a loooooong time, so we wanted to take advantage of it. We took pictures at the ampitheatre by Seven Peaks in Provo. Hopefully they turn out all right!

After the pictures we hurried over to the luncheon, which was also a great success. It was so wonderful to be surrounded by so many family members and friends. The reception that evening was a lot of fun. Dan and I loved seeing all the details come together. We can't thank Mom Meservy enough for all of her hard work!




Park City was a fun weekend get-a-way, though I woke up Friday night with a really bad pain in my stomach and Dan couldn't get to sleep until after 4 a.m. Ah, the stuff memories are made of!

So now it's back to real life... Two and a half more weeks of school until the break! I think we're going to make it! I love being married to Dan. I couldn't ask for a better man and best friend to spend my eternity with!

No comments:

Post a Comment