Monday, March 1, 2010

The House & Hyrum 2

So, I decided that the only real news I have to report is in regards to either something fun with the house or something fun with Hyrum. First, the house:

When I was in St. George with my sisters celebrating my mom's birthday, Dan surprised me by painting the front room and putting up some chair rail. It was a really fun surprise to come home to--Dan had told me that all he did while I was gone was chill and play the wii. . . right. I think it looks awesome and that he did a great job!




And, as for Hyrum, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. He loves to drool, make noise, drool, suck on his arm, drool, and pull my hair. He also loves to laugh:



We are loving our house and really enjoy Riverton/Herriman/Wherever we are!

5 comments:

  1. Cute house and even cuter baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! I love the paint job.
    Man, that baby is getting old. What a cute little guy you have. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun. Dan did such a great job! love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hyrum, thanks for sending us fun pictures of your new house. We hope to come visit you soon.

    ReplyDelete