Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fun Firsts

The past few days have seen a few "firsts" for Hyrum. First, my dad came up from Idaho to spend part of his spring break with us. It was his first visit to our new house since we moved in and the first time he's seen Hyrum since Christmas! It was great to spend some time with him.

Hyrum and Grandpa Knapp

The second first (does that even work?) is that after looking for FOREVER for a bath seat for Hyrum I finally found one and Hyrum got his first bath in the real bathtub. He seemed to really enjoy it!



And finally, I started Hyrum on solid foods this week. He seemed to like the applesauce a bit better than the rice cereal, and I can't really blame him. Here's how his first solid meal went:

Before

During

After

Days like these make me even more excited for all the firsts that are to come!

2 comments:

  1. The first year is full of first, and they're awesome! He has gotten so big! Oh my! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...can applesauce really be considered a "solid food"? Doesn't matter 'cause you have stinkin' cute baby and the post was fun to read. Just thought I'd give you some not-so-solid food for thought.

    ReplyDelete