Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Total Stud

I love being able to say that Hyrum just keeps getting better and better. Yesterday he was moved to a part of the NICU for babies that are more stable. His feedings have increased to 36 ml per feeding and the nurse says they're almost to the point where he will receive just milk instead of milk and the food from the IV. We're off to go see him soon and I'm excited. There's nothing better than getting to hold Hyrum and knowing that soon (hopefully) he'll be home with us.




What can I say? He's a total stud.

3 comments:

  1. I's so glad that he keeps improving! Hopefully you'll get to take him home soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little smile! He is definitely a little stud,

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute, that video melts my heart. He is going to break hearts!

    ReplyDelete