Saturday, October 24, 2009

Update - and name!

I guess I should first clarify things. When our son was born, he weighed 8 pounds and was 19.5 inches long. People have been anxious to find out his name. Laurie and I finally decided on one this morning... (is the tension building enough yet?) our little guy is Hyrum Daniel Meservy. We're so excited to have him with us, and we love him so much. He's still in the NICU, but he's been stable, and that's important to us. We both know that he is God's son too, and have felt how much He loves little Hyrum. We have hope that he'll get better, and appreciate all the prayers. His lungs have been having a hard time, but he's on the respirator, and like I said, he's still stable. Thank you again all for your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the name you guys chose! I hope he continues to do better & that Laurie is doing well! Hope you guys get to take him home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Nice to have a good strong name. Loved having updates from both you and mom. Thanks! We love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the name!I hope he continues to get better quick!

    ReplyDelete