Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just for the fun of it...

A couple weeks ago Dan and I decided to stay home for our weekly date night and build a fort in our apartment. Now, those of you who have been to the apartment know that it's incredibly small. There wasn't a whole lot of room to build anything too fancy. I guess that'll have to wait until we move to our next place some day. But, I think it turned out all right.


We managed to fit our inflatable mattress in the fort. We spent the night in the fort watching one of our favorite TV series, "Psych," and even slept in it that night! It was great fun. However, I think I'll wait until the baby comes before I sleep on another air mattress...

5 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I've been thinking about making a fort with Jace, so I think I will now because it looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian and I made a fort for one of our date nights before we had kids too... how odd is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun. I've been craving a good blanket fort lately. Bailey and I play that sometimes just holding a blanket over our heads, yours was much cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun...and good on ya for sleeping on the air mattress...I'm impressed! Nowadays, Kelly camps with the kids downstairs and I get the bed ALL to myself...it's heaven! I miss you and can't wait to hear the big news....that you're coming to visit!--just kidding--can't wait to meet my newest nephew! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow...When I was 8 months preggo, there was no way I was sleeping anywhere but my pillowtop king with NOBODY touching me and my snoogle pillow under my belly.

    ReplyDelete