Sunday, August 30, 2009

One Year Ago Today

So, it's already the end of August. Is it just me or is this year really flying by? A lot has happened in the past year--it's definitely been a year of change. One year ago today Dan and I got engaged. While I knew that it was coming, he did a great job of surprising me and making it a special, memorable event.






In the short twelve months since then we've planned a wedding, got married in the Bountiful temple, graduated from BYU, and are now expecting our first baby. I love being married to my best friend. I'm excited about our future and look forward to all the years that lie ahead of us. Thanks for a great year Dan! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. It's always so fun to remember special days like that! That's awesome that you have a picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad and I are forever grateful for each of you and your union. We love you.

    ReplyDelete