Thursday, October 16, 2008

Say cheese!

So, yesterday was an interesting day for me. I don't really like getting my picture taken, I hate being the center of attention, and I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. When you consider all that, it might be surprsing to find out that I had a really fun time getting my bridal pictures taken.

This past week getting everything ready for the bridals was crazy. All I can say is never go to Allyse's Bridal in the mall or wait until the last minute to find out who is making your veil. I also recommend getting a bouquet sooner than the day before, just to save yourself a headache. Oh, and it might be nice to decide which shoes you're wearing sooner than five minutes before your photographer shows up! You'd think with how organized I usually am, things would have gone a little smoother...oh well!

Even though figuring out the details was a little crazy, it ended up being a really fun day. My sister Amy helped me get ready and did my hair. We went with the photographer to a little park in Saratoga Springs with some beautiful old trees, and then to an old iron bridge over a little pond. And, we snuck into someone's yard and took a picture with this cool looking fountain. We knocked on their door first, but no one answered...

So, one more check can go on the list! Things are moving right along!

I, Dan, just had to add one thing, the picture... isn't she beautiful?

2 comments:

  1. Fun! And Pretty!!!

    Guess what I bought the other day? That I need to sit down and work on? Something Laurie will love me for...I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete