Monday, January 14, 2013

Playing Catch Up. . .

So, it's been about 6 months since I updated the blog.  I could make excuses, but instead I'll just throw in the obligatory cute pictures of the kids, shall I? (In my defense, I will say that now that I have a working computer I will be more consistent).

Here's what each of the boys has been up to lately.

Hyrum:
Hyrum LOVES animals and had a fun time at the zoo this fall.



Hyrum turned 3 in October and now loves going to Primary.

Miles:
Miles has a fun, cheesy personality that is really starting to show.


He turned 2 in December!

Logan:

I went in to get him one morning and found him like this in his crib, totally content.

He is such a happy baby!

You can't see them here, but he now has 4 teeth and is breaking two more.  He's also crawling all over the place and cruising furniture.


The boys:

 
Hyrum & Miles "ran" a one mile run this summer.

Our giraffe, cougar, and elephant at Halloween.

Ready for church!

Rub-a-dub-dub!

 They love playing together! (. . . most of the time)

Our boys keep us busy and we're excited that a baby girl will be joining us in April.  Life is definitely good!

No comments:

Post a Comment