Friday, June 3, 2011

Pajama Pants & Wild Animals

Earlier this year I got a sewing machine. I've been working on a quiet book for Hyrum, and it's been fun to learn some sewing basics. My sister made her kids some pajama pants and had some leftover material that she gave me. It was just enough to make Hyrum and Miles each a pair of pajama pants. Don't look too closely...I still have a lot to learn...



Last Saturday we took the boys to the Hogle Zoo. It was the first time we have been as a family, and it was a lot of fun. Hyrum LOVED all the animals and was so excited about all the new things he saw. His favorite animal was the elephant. He kept making the elephant sound over and over and clapping.


It was fun to get to show him real animals and practice the different animal sounds with him. This one stumped us, though. What DOES a giraffe say?


It was a great way to spend a Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Our kids in nursery ask us all the time what a giraffe says! Wish we knew. Also, your boys are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pants! I'm glad you had a fun time at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete