Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our Big Boy

Hyrum is getting big so fast! It's hard to believe he's already 9 months old. I took him to his 9 month well-child check this month and he's doing great. He has two teeth on the bottom and four on top. It makes him look so much older to me. He's getting really close to crawling. He will get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth and lunge for things. I can tell it's almost time to baby proof the house!

Hyrum has been learning some fun new tricks. He knows how to wave "bye-bye" and give high fives. He also does this cute thing where when we say "big boy" he puts his arms up over his head as high as he can. We tried recording it, but as soon as he sees the camera, he doesn't like to perform. So far, this is the best we could get:



He also seems to have a fascination with tile. If I put him on the carpet to play, he'll quickly roll to the tile and then roll to his back and use his feet to push him around. It's pretty funny. We love our little man!




2 comments:

  1. I was just checking out a few blogs I sometimes follow and picked up on yours. It's so nice to see how happy you are with your little boy. What a cute little guy he is. Remember last year about this time we were all chaperones at Youth Conference. I loved being back with the Young Men and Young Women again. It wouldn't have worked this year because I just had knee replacement surgery two weeks ago. It was lots more fun working on service projects in the hot sun! My very best to the three of you.
    Dianne Carr

    ReplyDelete