Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Dan!

Today is Dan's birthday. I love birthdays. I think it's brilliant that we all get one day a year when we get gifts, we get cake & ice cream, and other people are supposed to be overly kind to us. Last year for Dan's birthday, I threw him a surprise party and made a bunch of ice cream cakes. It was a lot of fun. This year I wanted to do something special too, but now that we live a little further away from all his friends, I thought a party might not be the best idea. So, this morning he opened his presents, tonight I'm making him one of his favorite dinners, and then we're dropping Hyrum off at my sister's and I'm taking him out on a special date. He's gonna love it! (I can't say what it is yet, in case he checks the blog before we go out...I've kept it a secret this long...)

Dan is a great guy, wonderful husband, and awesome father. I hope he has a great day! I love you Dan!


Oh, also, Hyrum is 8 months old today. Time flies!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Dan! And I hope you guys have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete