Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's official!

Dan and I are so excited. This week we closed on our new home in Herriman! We met with our realtor and our loan guy (my brother-in-law) and the guy from the title company on Wednesday where we signed (and signed, and signed, and signed, and signed) the paperwork. The next day the sellers signed all their papers and now it's official--we have our house! The only downside is that the sellers aren't out yet. They have to be out no later than January 29, so that is our tentative move-in date. They're trying to get out earlier, so we'll see if that happens. It is so exciting to think that in as little as 3 weeks we'll be in our very own place!!

5 comments:

  1. That is very exciting! I am so jealous! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! It is the perfect time to buy! My dad lives in that area so next time I am down there I will have to stop by, send me an e-mail with your phone number so that we can get together sometime! My e-mail address is linsmodbe@hotmail.com. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea where that is... But CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! What a fun step for your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So now you live close. So you have to come hang out with my Mama group. We have fun.

    ReplyDelete