Saturday, April 25, 2009

Graduated!

Friday was graduation day for Dan and I. I don't think it's hit either of us yet...are we really done with school? No more classes, papers, projects, tests, or finals? Really? That rocks!!! We went to Dan's parents' house for lunch before the convocation and my parents and brother Darin (who had driven up from Idaho) joined us. We had a really nice time together.


After lunch we headed to campus to take a couple pictures before the ceremony.



Dan got his B.S. in Information Systems and I received my Graduate Certificate in TESOL. After graduation, which took about 3 hours with so many Marriott School graduates, my parents took us to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant in Springville, good old Joe Bandido's. It was a really fun day, and a great way to close the school chapter of our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! We are delighted for you! Sounds like you two enjoyed yourselves. What are the big 'after graduation' plans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia! We're heading to Las Vegas for a few days next week to celebrate. We have tickets to see the Phantom of the Opera, and we're just gonna play a lot. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete