Sunday, November 9, 2008

The shower

So, I've been to quite a few bridal showers in my life. Being the youngest of 5 sisters will do that to you. But I must say that of all that I've been to, the one I've enjoyed the most was this past Saturday. My sisters really out-did themselves. The food was absolutely wonderful! And the interview with Dan via video was really fun. I'm glad to learn that I do know him well enough to marry him.

The best part for me was being with the people I love the most and sharing this exciting time with them. A big thank you to all who came and made it such a special occasion. I loved seeing my sisters, future sisters-in-law, roommates both past and present, neices, friends, and both Mom Knapp & Mom Meservy there. I felt so loved and supported. It was great!

2 comments:

  1. And I loved being there! You're right the food was delicious!!! And I loved the video of Dan!


    Only negative...no socks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it was fun! I'm sorry I had to miss it, but we'll have lots of time to make up for it!!

    ReplyDelete