Monday, March 24, 2008

Number 1

Okay, you asked for it and here it is. A deeper look into Dan's life... personal... and, well, not complete. :) Can't let this get into the wrong hands, you know. This week is gonna be an interesting one. I don't know what all that entails, but I know that I'm gonna make changes to the way I'm approaching things... specifically with Trisha. Things were so good on Saturday and Sunday that it really confused me. It's time for me to take a stand. I can be strong and I can make it.

Just this last week, Annette told me that she couldn't do this anymore. Today, I got a message on facebook telling me how hard a time she's having with not talking to me. I understand, but I still haven't replied. I can't say that I would know what to reply to be honest.

Yup, it's true... Laurie's back. Well, back meaning back in Idaho. Haven't heard from her, nor do I expect to for a while, but I kind of hope to. I don't know what lies ahead there. People change a LOT in two years... heck, I've changed a lot in two years. Anyone who knows me know that's true.

BYU Baseball this afternoon. Going to hang out with John. It'll be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment